Monday, February 13, 2012

I have no previous experience with RSS. It was pretty easy to set up with Anne's great directions to follow. I like the idea of being able to categorize and collect articles that are relevant to me into one folder to read through at my own pace. I also like the idea that the aggregator can sort through articles looking for specific keywords. It seems like it will take some time to figure out all these features. I can see where it could get out of hand and I would add too many sites and it would be too overwhelming. It would pay to take the time to filter through a site carefully following the book's checklist to see if it is trustworthy and that it has the information that I am looking for in a useable format.

3 comments:

  1. I agree it is going to take some time to learn all the features, but in the long run, I think it will be worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely have to be careful not to add more blogs than I really want to keep up with. They add up fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like the aspect of looking for key words in blogs so you get what you are really interested in.

    ReplyDelete