Introducing BookMyne - A Library Catalog App for You!
BookMyne is a mobile app for Android, iPhone, and iPod Touch devices which allows you to access your account, search for titles, place holds, and renew your materials all from the palm of your hand! BookMyne is available for free from the Apple and Android marketplaces, and is easy to set up and use. You can even scan the barcode of any book to see if the Library has a copy to check out! Talk about staying up with modern trends! Pretty cool, huh?!! I like the ability to scan any book's barcode to see if the Library has a copy of that book to check out! Amazing!
That is awesome--the only problem I see with the Iphone and Apple is that every time I try to download free apps, I still need to give them my credit card number. Is this true for all?
ReplyDeleteNo. They just ask for my iTunes Password. So maybe switch to using an iTunes card to pay for things and they won't need your credit card number.
ReplyDeleteSounds really cool. I can't wait to try it.
ReplyDelete